Friday, April 8, 2011

Heidi Klum: 'Seal and I value our marriage'

Heidi Klum & Seal

Heidi Klum & Seal

Heidi Klum & Seal

Heidi Klum & Seal

Heidi Klum & Seal

Heidi Klum credits the success of her relationship with husband Seal to the pair's affinity for openly expressing their affection for one another.

The Project Runway host, who married Seal in 2005, told Good Housekeeping magazine that they consider displays of affection to be a "sacred" part of their relationship.

"It's a sacred, special moment for us where we tell each other how we feel about each other," Klum said. "I get asked so many times that I ask myself, 'Why does [our marriage] work so well?' Maybe it's just because it's real."

The supermodel went on to express how pleased she is to have found an ideal partner who is perfectly willing to accept her flaws.

She added: "We love each other. We love our kids. We have fun with each other and in all the stages in our lives we go through together.

"What I wanted in a partnership is that I could still be who I am. There are many days where I don't want to put on make-up. I want to be loved just as me."