Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kim Kardashian bikini beach

Kim Kardashian in bikini

Kim Kardashian
has revealed that her new one-off single will debut this Sunday on the latest episode of Kourtney & Kim Take New York.


Kim Kardashian

As we previously reported, the socialite has recorded track Turn It Up - produced by The-Dream and rumoured to feature Kanye West - complete with a video that has been directed by Hype Williams.


Kim Kardashian

Kim explained: "Hype Williams came up with this Bo Derek braids look for the music video and I loved it!"

Kim Kardashian

"It took about four hours to do, and believe it or not I fell asleep! I wish I could have worn it longer. We tried out a number of different looks in the video, and I’ll be sharing the other looks with you guys here on my blog."

Kim Kardashian

She added: "I’m excited (and a little nervous) for you all to hear the song and watch the video. I really hope you all like it!"

Kim Kardashian

Kim, who is currently dating basketball player Kris Humphries, has also revealed that it took her a whopping three hours to get ready for The Oscars on Sunday.


Kim Kardashian

When asked by Us magazine, how long it took to perfect her Oscars look, Kim replied: About three hours. But not continuous. I stopped and ate, made some calls -- it was a lazy three hours."

Kim Kardashian


Kim Kardashian


Kim Kardashian


Kim Kardashian


Kim Kardashian


Kim Kardashian


Kim Kardashian


Kim Kardashian