Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Awards!!



(flickr)


This week I've received 2 awards , I'm still very excited for the first one so I's a very huge surprise for me to get 2 more I'm very very happy and honored!! I got the "One Lovely Blog Award" from L'armadio del Delitto , a very lovely blogger from Italy ,the rules are easy as always: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her own link then pass the award to other blogs (the rule is 15) , remember to contact the bloggers to let them know about the award.. So this time I give the award to:
Iole in fashion
La Petite Fashionista
Highlighter
Flores Azules
Bon Bon Rose
It's Unbeweavble!
Drollgirl
Dream Sequins
Anywhere but here
Blog Goggles
Lilies and Grapes
Gabby, she wrote
Everything Fabulous
Couture Carrie
My teacups in peony
The beauty file



The other award I received is from one of my favourite blog, Everything Fabulous , I read this blog every day , I love it I find everyday gorgeous things to buy, great pics and amazing tips thank you very much for it!! The rules are:
1. List seven things that make me awe-summm!!
2. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers I read religiously.
3. Tag those 7 bloggers.
4. Don't forget to link the Queen that tagged us.
5. Copy the pic and put it into your sidebar.
So here are my 7 Awe-Summm things (which I am also interpreting as 7 random things about me):


I've lived in London after the high school for about 3 years and I was a mix of punk/goth/dark/cyber I had hot pink extension, several piercings and my boyfriends was a punk and he worked in a tattoo/piercing shop in Camden Town.

I don't belive in marriage, probably because in my family there are lots of divorces and drama, I think that if you really love somebody you dont need a church and rings to prove that is real love. I prefer to get married maybe after 30/40 or life together and this is one of the reason I broke up with my boyfriends.

I love to drive fast, my first car was my dad's BMW so I've learned to drive in fastcars first then I got a "normal" car; everybody says that I drive like a boy, my sister calls me "fast&furious" I know that It's not a nice thing to say, I hate bad drivers and too slow ones. But I never ever drink and drive, well if I don't drink that much , but I'll never drive after drinking alchools.

I've moved to Milan after London, I've lived here for about 11 years (but I've spend 1 year in Rome and other places) and in the last 2-3 years I've started hating this city and planing to move again, maybe this summer will be the right one to move (crossed fingers) in a smallest place next to the sea.

I've 7 tattoos and I'm planning 3 more, I've got my first one at 17 then I've always got a tattoo after a tough period. I hate people that gets tattoo for fashion its something that you'll have on your skin forever so you need to think 3-4-200 times before and be sure to go in a professional tattoo shop.

I'm not scared of death and sometimes I joke about it and I'm snot cared to talk about it, from the day you born you "know" that one day you'll die so I don't understand why death is still a taboo.

I've never cheated on my boyfriends, one time I was very very tempted to cheat I didn't and I told it to my boyfriend, he got mad and we broke up..after few days we got back together but at the end of our relation I found out that he cheated on me million time!! (never date musicians!!)

I give this award to :

...Love Maegan
Cupcakes and Cachmere
Hippie Couture
Cocorosa
Creature Comforts
Darjeeling Dreams
Belle Maison


so thank you again so much to Everything Fabulous for this award!!